COVID-19 UPDATE PARADISE COAST SPORTS COMPLEX
Updated Nov. 1, 2020
Collier County Florida is currently under a mask mandate. Masks MUST be worn inside buildings at Paradise Coast Sports Complex. This mandate is in effect until April 13, 2021.
At Sports Force Parks our organization has high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures including:
- Extensive and ongoing training for associates on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests.
- Specified intervals for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas throughout the park.
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- Frequent sanitation procedures for playing fields, spectator and player areas and guest gathering areas
- Frequent sanitation procedures for restrooms, benches and trash cans.
- In all guest interaction areas, we will have markings to promote proper social distancing.
- Player seating will be prepared for next team/game, wait for approval to enter.
- ONLY Players & rostered coaches allowed in these areas.
- Distance as much as possible.
- NO sharing of equipment.
- Players should use own water bottle.
- Sunflower seeds are prohibited.
- Spitting to be avoided.
- Keep area clean.
- Use trash cans.
- NO verbal interaction with officials, maintain expected social distancing and more.
- NO post-game handshakes.
- After game, exit area promptly so it can be cleaned for the next team/game.
Click here for current Florida Youth Sports guidelines.
Back to News